- Host: WBG
- Open to: Africans
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 23rd August 2021
About the WBG Africa Fellowship Program
The WBG Africa fellows program is aimed towards brilliant and young Africans who are pursuing or have recently finished a Ph.D. in a field related to the World Bank’s work. To get hands-on experience, selected fellows will be sent to World Bank Group (WBG) offices in Washington, D.C., or country offices for a six-month term.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be selected for the WBG Africa Fellowship Program 2022:
Also read: World Bank JPA program 2021
- Applicants must be a recent PhD graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the PhD program.
- Applicants must possess an excellent command of English, both written and verbal.
- Applicants must be in possession of strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Applicants must be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials as evident in their academic credentials.
- Selected candidates will be notified and upon acceptance, will be hired as short-term consultants for six months starting January 2021. Fellows are eligible to receive consultant fees, round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C or a WBG country office from their university or institution, and worker’s compensation insurance.
Successful Fellows are eligible to receive consultant fees and round-trip economy class air travel to Washington, D.C., or a WBG country office from their university or institution.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the WBG Africa Fellowship can click the button below:
For more information visit the official website of WBG Africa Fellowship