AOS Orwell Scholarship 2021/2022 for Undergraduates
- Host: AOS Orwell
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Undergraduates (Rivers State University)
- Deadline: 15th August 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 AOS Orwell Scholarship for Undergraduates are ongoing.
About the AOS Orwell Scholarship
The company’s devotion and social responsibility to its community inspired the scholarship program. It is a merit-based scholarship available to full-time Rivers State University undergraduates.
Undergraduate students studying any engineering course who are in their 200 level are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity and be enrolled for a scholarship that will support their educational pursuits.
Applicants for the AOS Orwell Scholarship must make sure they meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study (2018/2019 admission year).
- Be s student of Rivers State University
- Be studying Engineering
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International).
Applicants interested in the AOS Orwell Scholarship can click the button below to apply:
NOTE: elected students will be invited for computer-based qualifying tests in a selected examination center in Rivers State. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the website.
Applicants must have the following documents:
- Passport photograph not more than 3 months old and should be on a white background (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- O’Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification.
To minimize confusion, applicants should name their documents according to what they represent and attach the proper documents when prompted to upload.