Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program| a Career Starter for young Nigerians 2021
Applications for the 2021 Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program which is a career starter initiative for young Nigerians are ongoing. Renmoney is a group of people dedicated to upending the existing quo and making financial inclusion a reality for millions of underbanked people and small business owners by making finance accessible and usable.
Credit is at the forefront of our product range, and we’re expanding our offerings for our customers. The goal is to use finance to generate opportunities for all people.
Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
Applicants for the Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program must ensure they meet the following requirements:
- You must be excited about technology and the future and you’re looking for a place to learn and grow.
- Care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution.
- You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions.
- Ready to work very hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals.
- You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
The program also offers
- 12 months of rotational experience
- Onsite in Lagos with remote days
- Full-time employment for successful candidates
Ideally, you will have
- 2:1 from any University
- Completed NYSC in 2020 or 2021
Also read: How to Apply| FRSC Recruitment 2021
- You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact.
- You will receive competitive compensation of NGN 90,000 (net) and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
- You’ll also get access to medical insurance.
For more information visit the official website of the Renmoney Graduate Trainee Program