International Monetary Fund| IMF Youth Fellowship 2021/2022
- Host: International Monetary Fund| IMF
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Youths
- Deadline: 24th September 2021
Applications for the 2021/2022 IMF Youth Fellowship for youths all over the world are now ongoing.
About the IMF Youth Fellowship
The IMF Youth Fellowship will provide opportunities for young participants to become part of the global effort to build forward better and join the International Monetary Fund at the forefront of the response to global challenges.
The program will provide an opportunity for experts to discuss current global economic issues including growth, inequality, digital economy, and climate change.
To IMF Youth Fellowship is open to candidates who fulfill the following requirements:
- Must be between 20 and 30 years of age at the time of application.
- Have demonstrated experience in one of social activism and/or engaging with a civil society organization, entrepreneurship and/or participating in a start-up, content creators and/or contributors to independent media organizations, journalism.
- Have knowledge and expertise in international studies, basic economics and development including climate change, inequality and the digital economy.
- Be students or graduates in the fields of international relations, development, communications, journalism, economics or related disciplines.
- Have basic knowledge of English (for the training program and Annual Meetings coverage)
- Participants will experience deep engagement and networking opportunities with scholars, leaders and IMF experts on issues of global importance such as climate change, inequality, inclusive growth, and the digital economy.
- Participate in a virtual capacity building program, including sessions on ‘presenting with impact’ and storytelling.
- Become part of the IMF Youth Network to connect with previous IMF Youth Fellows and stay informed of future opportunities, events and publications.
- Receive a certificate of completion of the IMF Youth Fellowship Program
Applicants interested in the IMF Youth Fellowship can click the button below to apply:
NOTE: All applications must be submitted on or before the deadline while ensuring all information provided during the application process are valid.
For more information visit the official website of International Monetary Fund| IMF Youth Fellowship