Applications for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship 2021 academic session are now ongoing. Applicants are to note that the scholarship is highly competitive and only candidates showing the highest achievements and school/ academic records may receive a scholarship.
Successful scholars will be expected to fulfill an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events. Padua will be offering up to 44 scholarships to highly talented prospective international students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua.
Applicants must meet up with following requirements to be considered for the Padua International Excellence Scholarship:
- Applicants must not be an Italian citizen (except for dual citizenship including Italian)
- Applicants must possess a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or single cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system.
- Applicants must apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Applicants must apply for admission first into an eligible course at the university and if they meet the requirements above, they will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree program.
For more information visit the official website of Padua International Excellence Scholarship