The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs for the 2021/2022 academic session is now ongoing.
About the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs
The KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs which is sponsored by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology has announced its Tuition-Free Graduate Program for all graduate students admitted to study at the university for the 2022 academic session.
KAUST provides the students with unique opportunities to work on some of the most pressing issues facing the world today and allows them to explore next-level research with the world-class facilities available in the university.
In order to be part of the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs, you must:
- Have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Demonstrate excellent academic, research and leadership abilities.
- Be committed full-time to the studies at KAUST.
- Full Free Tuition Support
- Monthly Living Allowance (From $20,000 to $30,000 annually, depending on qualifications and degree progress)
- On-Campus Accommodation
- Medical and dental coverage
- Relocation Support
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs are to provide the following documents:
- Official university transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of purpose
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS Academic score
- Official GRE scores (GRE submission is encouraged and will enhance application, but it is not compulsory).
For more information visit the official website of the KAUST Tuition-Free Graduate Programs