- Host: Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund, KPMG, Andersen, Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Undgraduates
- Deadline: 28th September 2021
Applications for the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Program 2021 for Nigerian students are now open.
About the Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Program
The Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Program is sponsored by a partnership between Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Fund and KPMG, Andersen, and Leadway Assurance Company Limited aims to support outstanding Nigerian students through their university education at any Federal University in Nigeria.
The Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Program is opened to the following candidates:
- Students who attended public secondary schools in Nigeria or private secondary schools.
- Student’s SSCE results cannot be older than 2 years.
- Only for students who are not currently on any scholarship scheme.
- Open to students admitted into 100 level of their studies at the time of application.
- Candidate’s four-year course must be in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Insurance or Actuarial Sciences.
- Candidates must have admission into a Federal University in Nigeria
- Must have scored a minimum of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Possess a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- Scholarship grant worth Four Hundred Thousand Naira (400,000) annually.
- Summer internship opportunities during the holiday or while they are on National Industrial attachment.
- Mentorship opportunities and exposure
- Upon completion, candidates will be eligible to work at any of the three firms (KPMG, Leadway Assurance or Andersen) if they graduate with a First Class or Second Class Upper Division degree
Interested candidates who meet the requirements can apply by clicking the button below:
For more information visit the official website of Seyi Bickersteth Scholarship Program