Applications for the Trent University International Scholarships and Awards 2021/2022 academic session will be commencing in November 2021.
About the Trent University International Scholarships And Awards
International students with exceptional academic success, community service, leadership potential, and some financial needs are eligible to apply for the scholarships and awards.
The Trent University International scholarships and awards will be renewable for up to three more years of undergraduate study or until the student completes their degree, provided that they maintain high academic standing in each year of study and maintain their position as an international student with a study permit.
The Trent University International Scholarships And Awards are open to candidates who meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be an international student who will be applying in Canada on a study permit.
- Applicants must apply to an undergraduate degree program at Trent University degree program at Trent University for the Fall 2022 intake.
- Applicants must be entering Trent University from a recognized secondary school, college, or other university.
- Applicants must meet Trent University’s admission requirements, including general and degree-specific requirements and the English Language Admission Standard.
- You must demonstrate superior academic achievement (“A average or equivalent standard).
- You must have demonstrated leadership through community service or excellence in the arts, sports, or other areas of individual achievement.
- You must upload two letters of recommendation.
- You must complete and submit the online Trent International Scholarships & Awards application by February 15, 2022 at 11:59:59pm, Eastern Time, on your MyTrent.
- Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships and Awards ($2,000 – $25,000) per annum
- Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- United World Colleges (UWC) Scholarship ($25,000) per annum
- Justin Chiu International Scholarship ($9,000 – $60,000) per annum
The Trent University International Scholarships and Awards application form can be found on your MyTrent portal under the Finances tab. A 7-digit Trent student ID number is required to log in to the MyTrent portal, which you will receive within 5 business days of applying to Trent.
Please provide the following information on the form:
- Information about applicant
- Financial resources and estimated costs
- Personal statement (500 words max)
- List of community service and/or extra-curricular activities (3 activities)
- Critical reflection of community service and/or extra-curricular involvement (500 words max)
- Essay on a topic that you are passionate about (500 words max)
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Full application details will be available in the Trent International Scholarships & Awards application form when it opens in November 2021.
- Students do not need an offer of admission to apply for Trent International Scholarships & Awards.
- Scholarship values are subject to change
For more information visit the official website of Trent University International Scholarships and Awards