- Host: AMAZON
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: not specified
The AMAZON Data Science Internship Program is now welcoming applications from motivated data scientists around the world with excellent leadership skills, the ability to develop, automate, and run analytical models of systems.
This opportunity at Amazon is highly competitive and is available to eligible candidates for internships currently enrolled in Masters or Ph.D. degrees in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field.
What to expect from the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. Believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to success. The company makes recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills:
- Experience in machine-learning methodologies (e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, etc.)
- Experience with clustered data processing (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Map-reduce, and Hive).
- Experience in communicating technically, at a level appropriate for the audience
The AMAZON Data Science Internship Program is opened to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in Master’s or Ph.D. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or related science field.
- Experience with regression modeling, forecasting, and time series analysis.
- Experience with data scripting languages (e.g. SQL, Python, R etc.) or
statistical/mathematical software (e.g. R, SAS, or Matlab)
- Experience using one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Java, C++, C, etc.).
- Experience with big data: processing, filtering, and presenting large quantities (100K to Millions of rows) of data.
- Applicants have a demonstrated ability to manage medium-scale modeling projects, identify requirements, and build methodology and tools that are statistically grounded.
- You will have experience collaborating across organizational boundaries.
Applicants interested in the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program, are hereby advised that you must fulfill all the required criteria before proceeding to apply for this rare opportunity.
For more information visit the official website of the AMAZON Data Science Internship Program