Applications for the Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships And Awards 2022/23 academic session are currently ongoing.
About the Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships And Awards
Kansas State University is to foster excellent teaching, research, and service that develop a highly skilled and educated citizenry necessary to advancing the well-being of Kansas, the nation, and the international community.
The University is a comprehensive, research, land-grant institution serving students and the people of Kansas, the nation, and the world. Therefore interested and eligible domestic and international students are encouraged to apply for the Future Student Scholarships and awards.
The Future Students scholarships and Awards is opened to students who meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have been admitted to study at Kansas State University for the referenced academic session.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must also maintain full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester (fall/spring)) of K-State coursework leading toward degree completion.
- Applicants must also maintain continuous enrollment at K-State for the duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants of the Future Student Scholarships and Awards are to first apply for admission by the priority application date associated with your desired entry term for full scholarship consideration.
- After applying for admission and being admitted, students are to create and submit a profile in the K-State Scholarship Network (KSN) system.
- Info: KSN is a platform for you to share more details about yourself, your academic interests, and your involvement, which then matches you to additional scholarship opportunities.
For more information visit the official website of Kansas State University Future Student Scholarships And Awards