- Host: Google
- Open to: Middle East and North African Region
- Target: Entrepreneurs
- Deadline: Not specified
Applications for the 2022 Google for Startups Accelerator Program are now ongoing. Startups from the Middle East and North African region can apply the for three-month program to improve the ability of startups to use technology in innovative ways to solve scalable needs in the market.
About the Google for Startups Accelerator Program
The Google for Startups Program is designed to support and mentor innovative entrepreneurs in the tech space to scale up their businesses and continue to provide innovative solutions to their communities.
Participating startups in the program can expect detailed technical training and high-level strategic development opportunities from the technical, people, product, and growth accelerator labs. In addition to a 1:1 mentorship and workshops, participants will receive deep dives from Google and industry experts in areas like machine learning, product design/UX, customer acquisition, and leadership development.
The Google for Startups Accelerator Program is opened to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Open to founders and leaders of technology startups within the Middle East and North Africa.
- Suited for Seed to Series A revenue generating tech startups that are headquartered in the MENA region.
- Startup founder and the appropriate team members must be available to join all program elements of their cohort if selected.
- Startups should aim to leverage AI/ML technology in their product, service or operations and/or show interest in leveraging this technology in the future
- Three months of equity-free support.
- Early access to new Google products and tools.
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership.
- Technical project partnership.
- Personalized mentorship and technical support from Google experts and 20+ Google teams.
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts.
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
Also read: Lead2030 challenge for SDG 6
Interested and eligible applicants who wish to apply for the Google for Startups Accelerator Program must provide all the correct information required on or before the application deadline.
For more information visit the official website of Google for Startups Accelerator Program