Karolinska Institutet: KI Global masters Scholarship 2022
- Host: Karolinska Institutet (KI)
- Open to: Non EU/EEA Students
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 17th January 2022
Applications for the 2022 KI Global Masters Scholarship are now ongoing.
About the Karolinska Institutet: KI Global Masters Scholarship
The Karolinska Institutet (KI) tuition fee scholarships are for excellent students who are enrolled in the Global Master’s Programs of the institution commencing each Autumn semester in Sweden. Students who have obtained relevant bachelor’s degrees are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity.
Karolinska Institutet (KI) as a university is Sweden’s single largest centre of medical academic research and offers the country’s widest range of medical courses and programs. The university prides itself on the fact that they provide the best environment for academic and research activities globally.
The KI Global Masters Scholarship is opened to applicants who meet the specified requirements below:
- Applicants must have applied to one of Karolinska Institutet’s Global Master’s Programmes starting 2022.
- Applicants must be tuition fee paying student from outside the EU/EEA.
- Applicants must fulfil the entry and documentation requirements for the programme they have applied for.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
All applicants are required to choose their preferred KI Global Master’s Scholarship programs in their application for admission to the institute.
Eligible applicants will be invited to apply for the scholarship via the email they used to create their account at universityadmissions.se on 7 February.
The selection process is based on an overall assessment of the applicant’s CV and qualifications that are submitted through the University Admissions and evaluated in connection with the application for a KI Global Masters Scholarship program.
For more information visit the official website of KI Global Masters Scholarship