SAHC International Masters Program 2022 at the University of Minho for International Students
Applications for the 2022 SAHC International Masters Program at the University Of Minho, Portugal are now ongoing.
About the SAHC International Masters Program
The SAHC International masters program is for civil engineering students who possess excellent bachelor’s results.
SAHC has as its objective to offer an advanced education program on the engineering of conservation of structures, with a focus on architectural heritage. Scholarships financed by the SAHC Consortium are available for students coming from any geographical origin.
Applicants for the SAHC International masters program must ensure they meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be international students who are enrolled or willing to enrol in a full-time masters course at the University of Minho, Portugal.
- Applicants must possess strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English language.
- Applicants must have obtained good grades in relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at the university.
Applicants who wish to apply for the SAHC International masters program are to submit their application before the deadline for each call as the late submission will not be accepted. Every eligible application submitted to the SAHC Master program within the deadline is automatically considered also as an application to a Consortium scholarship.
For more information visit the official website of SAHC International masters program