- Host: Shell
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: not specified
Applications for the Shell Graduate Program for young graduates all over the world are now ongoing.
About the Shell Graduate Program
Shell needs passionate people to achieve a more sustainable way of addressing the world’s energy demands. As a purpose-led organization, everyone who works here challenges to think about the difference they could personally make. Applicants will receive world-class training in business and your role, tailored to your skills and what you are hoping to do in your career in:
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your first entry into the business, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges.
- A 3-5-year Development Program with rotations depending on your chosen area
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
Applicants will be welcomed into Shell and encouraged to make their own contribution to an organization built around teamwork. You will be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development program, agreed with you in advance.
The Shell Graduate Program is opened to applicants who meet the requirements below:
- Applicants must be in final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas.
- You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
Applicants interested in the Shell Graduate Program can click the button below to apply:
For more information visit the official website of the Shell Graduate Program