- Host: UN
- Open to: All nationals
- Target: Graduates
- Deadline: 31st December 2021
Applications for the UN Population Fund Internship Program 2021 are now ongoing.
About the UN Population Fund Internship Program
The Internship is designed to complement development-oriented studies with practical experience in several aspects of UNFPA work. Applicants for the internship program are selected on a competitive basis.
The UN Population Fund Internship Program is opened to candidates who the specified requirements:
- Applicants should be students enrolled in an advanced degree programme or have graduated within the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be able to write and speak English; fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic is an added advantage.
- Successful applicants will work under the supervision of a staff member at UNFPA. The background of the interns will be matched with the needs of the organization.
- Applicants must be ready to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of interns and must be able to interact with people of diverse culture, religion and race.
Interested applicants wishing to apply for the UN Population Fund Internship Program can apply online by visiting the official application website to complete the online application form. Applicants are encouraged to provide only accurate information as false declaration will automatically disqualify such applicants.
For more information visit the official website of the UN Population Fund Internship Program