The University of Sussex Business School International Masters scholarship 2022
- Host: University of Sussex
- Target: Graduates, Post Graduates
- For: International Students
- Deadline: 1st Oct. 2022
Applications for the University of Sussex Business School International Masters scholarship 2022/2023 academic session is now ongoing. International students who wish to study full-time at the University of Sussex can apply.
About the University of Sussex Business International Masters scholarship
The University of Sussex Business School scholarship award is intended to help international students who excelled academically in their bachelor’s degree to pursue a master’s degree at one of the world’s most famous business schools.
All applicants for the University of Sussex Business School must meet the following requirements to be eligible:
- Applicants must be enrolled to start a full-time masters course at the University of Sussex Business School in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
- Applicants must be ready to begin their studies commencing September 2022 and January 2023.
Interested applicants for the University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship should be aware that the scholarship is automatically awarded to all international applicants who enroll in a full-time master’s program at the university.
For more information visit the official website of the University of Sussex Business School International Masters Scholarship or if you have any questions, please contact the Scholarships Office by emailing email@example.com