The Google Hustle Academy for African Businesses and Startups 2022
- Host: Google
- Open to: Africans
- Target: Entrepreneurs
- Deadline: Ongoing
Applications for the Google Hustle Academy for African Businesses and Startups 2022 are now open.
The Hustle Academy has landed and is here to help your business power up to the next level. Get access to live training sessions, 1-1 mentorship, and masterclasses by industry leaders, all for free.
You can take advantage of all this fantastic support – along with a wealth of networking opportunities – when you sign up to the Hustle Academy’s week-long Bootcamp, currently open to businesses in Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
About the Google Hustle Academy for African Businesses and Startups
This Bootcamp, delivered online by subject matter experts, is designed to help small businesses grow by increasing revenue, positioning for investment, and building a sustainable business for the future.
Day 1: Business Strategy
- Undertake a SWOT analysis of your business strategy-to-date
- Use this to design a growth plan for the coming year which focuses on the steps your business can take to attract new customers and increase sales
Day 2: Business Development
- Determine your revenue goals for the next year
- Understand your audience
- Identify market trends
- Conduct competitor analysis
- Define your unique value proposition
- Discover ways in which you can move customers through the consumer funnel
Day 3: Digital Marketing
- Understand the key digital marketing channels available to your business
- Reflect upon the best channels for you
- Discover how to create engaging content to attract and convert customers
- Learn how to measure your overall success
Day 4: Financial Planning
- Explore the steps you can take to plan your finances and create financial forecasts to secure investment
- Build upon this by exploring the different funding routes available and identify possible options for your business
Day 5: Pitching for Success
- Discover top tips you can implement to build your own pitch deck for investors to help your business secure funding
- Utilise the training delivered throughout the week to create your very own pitch deck.
- The Google Hustle Academy bootcamp is completely free of charge to participants.
- The Hustle Academy is open to businesses that have at least 2 full time employees and have been operating for over 12 months
- Businesses should have already created a business plan, defined their product/service offering and be looking to now scale this
- This training is aimed at businesses who have generated profit in the last 12 months or are 1-3 months away from breaking even.
- The Google Hustle Academy is a completely free program for participants and lasts 1 week in total. Sessions run from 10am – 3pm, Monday to Friday, across EAT, WAT and GMT.
- Live training sessions are delivered virtually so you will need to ensure you have the relevant technology to support your participation in the program. This includes a stable internet connection and laptop with a web camera and microphone.
- You must be able to commit to the full program as live sessions will not be recorded.
- The majority of the training is delivered live and online. These virtual sessions, led by expert trainers, are designed to be practical, interactive and hands-on.
- Participants are provided with opportunities to come together with their peers, network, share insights, and explore examples of best practice.
- In partnership with organisations and market leaders, participants are able to learn from those in-the-know at a number of guest speaker events.
- Opportunities for 1:1 mentoring and support enable participants to tackle any gaps in their knowledge, and tailor the learning to meet their needs.
The form will take roughly 30 minutes to complete and is designed to help determine whether the Google Hustle Academy is the right training option for your business.
Once you have completed the form, a member of the team will be in touch to progress your application and answer any questions you have.
For more information visit the official website of the Google Hustle Academy