Call for Application: UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship for International Postgraduates 2022/23
- Host: University of the West of England (UWE)
- Open to: International Students
- Target: Postgraduates
- Deadline: 31st May. 2022
Applications for the UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship 2022/23 are now ongoing. Scholarship recipients will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments, and also undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Bristol Millennium Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
- Provide official transcripts at the time of the application.
Applicants interested in the UWE Bristol Millennium Scholarship will be invited to apply as part of the application process if they pass the eligibility criteria listed above.
For more information visit Bristol Millennium Scholarship