Master by Coursework Scholarship at University of Sydney Australia 2022
- Host: University of Sydney
- Open to: International Students
- Target: Postgraduates
- Deadline: Varies
Applications for the International Master by Coursework scholarship 2022 for students in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences are currently ongoing.
The Master by Coursework Scholarship was established by the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences to support commencing international postgraduate masters by coursework students at the University of Sydney.
The scholarship is open to all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by due dates.
Master by Coursework Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- This Scholarship is offered subject to applicants having an unconditional offer of admission to study full-time in a coursework Master’s CRICOS registered degree in the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Sydney.
- Applicants commencing a second degree at the University of Sydney are eligible provided they have not previously held this Scholarship.
- Applicants applying with credit from partner institutions are eligible provided their credit does not exceed 24 credit points.
- Applicants must be international students at the time of application.
- No separate application is required for this Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum for up to one year.
- The Scholarship value will be paid in two equal installments after the census date of each relevant semester.
- Deferral of the scholarship is permitted for up to 12 months.
- The Scholarship may not be suspended.
- The Scholarship is transferable to another eligible degree within the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.
No application is required for the University of Sydney Master by Coursework Scholarship, as all eligible students who have secured an unconditional offer of admission by the following dates, will be automatically considered:
|Semester 2, 2022||Close date|
|Round 1||28 February 2022|
|Round 2||26 April 2022|
|Round 3||30 June 2022|
For more information visit the Master by Coursework Scholarship