The University of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship for International Students 2022/23
- Host: Université Paris-Saclay
- Open to: International Students
- Target: Postgraduates
- Deadline: 7th May. 2022
About the University of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship
The University Of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship through the IDEX scholarships aims to provide international students more access to its nationally certified Master’s program and to also make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The University Of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship 2022 is open to all international students in different fields of studies for which the University of Paris-Saclay is accredited, except for vocational training.
Institutions Hosting the Scholarship
The University of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship program delivered by one of the following institutions:
- Ecole Normale Supérieure ParisSaclay (ENS Paris-Saclay)
- INSTN-CEA (L’Institut national des sciences et techniques nucléaires)
- Institut d’Optique Graduate School (IOGS)
- Université d’Evry-Vald’Essonne (UEVE)
- Université Paris-Saclay (UPSaclay)
- Université de Versailles-Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ).
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the course of the selection year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility programme during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange programme…) that did not lead to certification.
NOTE: the following candidates are ineligible
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
- Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds €600/month.
- Scholarship amount up to €10,000 per year. The money is paid by the University of Paris-Saclay for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year (September to June).
- A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- These scholarships are awarded for 1 or 2 years depending on the admission level (M1 or M2) and subject to students completing the required number of credits to advance to the next year level.
NOTE: Candidates will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon arrival in France and once they have enrolled in the program to which they were admitted, no advance payment will be made.
To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Program offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program at the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
Only students who receive an email from the University Paris-Saclay inviting them to apply for a University Paris-Saclay IDEX scholarship will be able to submit an application. No unsolicited application is allowed.
The deadline for receipt of full applications is 7th May 2021.
For more information visit University Of Paris-Saclay Masters Scholarship