Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria: Reckitt Management Trainee Program 2022 for Nigerian Graduates
- Host: Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Postgraduates
- Deadline: unspecified
Applications for the Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria: Reckitt Management Trainee Program are now open.
Reckitt is a global success story: a world leader in the global household, health, and personal care sectors.
As a graduate, you’ll be given the freedom to explore ideas and test your entrepreneurial spirit from day 1. Freedom to make your mark and succeed. Freedom to advance, quickly. Better. That’s another word we use here. Just because you’ve finished your studies, doesn’t mean you’ll be stopped learning.
Reckitt is looking for graduates who will push themselves to be better – every day; creating better solutions to help consumers live happier, healthier lives; working with colleagues to find better ways of doing things.
- The Reckitt Management Trainee Program is looking for interns with energy and enthusiasm. Bright minds.
- You’ll be self-driven and eager to learn. Your ideas, energy and enthusiasm will help to create a brighter future not just for yourself, but for our customers and consumers too.
- The interns work on projects that will excite and challenge you. No one has all the solutions and some of our best work has come through working with others to find them.
- Reckitt is looking for interns who are brave and not afraid to stand up for what you believe in.
- You’ll want to do the right thing – even when it’s hard.
Applicants who want to apply for the Reckitt Management Trainee Program can click the button below:
For more information visit: Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria