The 2022 VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Program Nigeria
- Host: Venture Capital for Africa
- Open to: Nigerians
- Target: Entreprenuers
- Deadline: 23rd Mar. 2021
Applications for the 2022 Venture Capital for Africa (VC4A) Mentor-Driven Capital Program Nigeria are now ongoing.
About the Mentor-Driven Capital Program
The goal of this program is to boost your ability as a high-powered mentor through the Mentor-Driven Capital framework they have developed. You and the selected fellow business leaders will receive expert guidance, training, and hands-on support around mentoring, and join interactive sessions on topics like corporate partnership building and angel investing.
The Mentor-Driven Capital program is open to a maximum of 20 aspiring business mentors in Nigeria, or to those who have strong ties with – and interest in – Nigeria. The only thing you need to invest during the approximately 4-month program is your valuable time, knowledge, and network!
Apply Now: MIT Solve Global Challenges 2022
Are you an established business professional, entrepreneur, or investor with some time on your hands? Do you want to play a bigger role and make a tangible difference in Nigeria’s exciting startup ecosystem? If Yes, then this program is for you.
- You are based in Nigeria or closely affiliated with the country;
- Senior business professional with multiple years of experience;
- Corporate, financial or entrepreneurial background;
- Interested in the startup ecosystem and keen to support startup companies;
- Can spend 4 hours a month mentoring a startup entrepreneur;
- Potentially already active as angel investor, and want to improve mentor skills;
- Potentially already active as mentor, and want to become an angel investor;
- Willing and able to join the 6 (online) bootcamp sessions between April and July (exact dates TBD).
- Mentor-Driven Capital program spreads across different sessions covering amongst others:
- Introduction to Mentor-Driven Capital
- Mentoring a promising startup
- Thinking/Acting like an Angel Investor
- .. and different other topics
- You also get access to:
- Group mentor reflections
- Mentorship guide and online training materials
- Resident experts on corporate matchmaking & investment readiness
- Promising startup companies looking for angel investment
- In addition:
- A profile on VC4A website for networking and sourcing opportunities
- VC4A Mentorship Marketplace membership to mentor others
- Last but not least: Complimentary access to the Africa Early Stage Investor Summit 2022
Applicants interested in the VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Program can click the button below to apply.
N.B: Submit a complete application by March 23, 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be followed up with separately.
For more information visit: Mentor-Driven Capital Program