Study in Singapore: Nanyang International Scholarships 2022/23 for Undergraduates [Fully funded]
- Host: Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Open to: International Students
- Target: Undergraduates
- Deadline: unspecified
Applications for the Nanyang International Scholarships 2022/23 are now open. The Nanyang Scholarship, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) foremost undergraduate scholarship is awarded to outstanding freshmen pursuing undergraduate programs. Nanyang Scholarship recognizes students who excel academically, demonstrate strong leadership potential, and possess outstanding co-curricular records.
Nanyang International Scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- The Nanyang International Scholarship is open to all undergraduates worldwide.
- Successful awardees should read a full-time undergraduate degree program. The scholarship will cover the years of study at NTU.
- Possess outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma, or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place between March to May.
- Scholarship applicants that are shortlisted for an interview will be informed via e-mail by mid-May.
Do check your email regularly and be prepared to attend an interview at short notice.
- Scholarship applicants offered an NTU program(excluding Medicine and REP) and not shortlisted will be informed via e-mail by the end-May.
- Scholarship applicants offered either the Medicine program or Renaissance Engineering Program are to check with the school for the outcome of their scholarship application.
Applicants with Year 12 equivalent qualifications:
- All scholarship applicants will be informed via e-mail of their scholarship application status within a month from the date the NTU program offer is released to successful students.
- Scholarship selection interviews will take place within a month from the date the NTU program offer is released to successful students.
Successful applicants for the Nanyang International Scholarships will benefit from the following:
- Full coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance of S$6,500 per academic year.
- Accommodation allowance of up to S$2,000 per academic year.
(Applicable to scholarship holders who reside in NTU hostels only.)
- Travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an overseas program subject to terms and conditions in the Travel Grant Form.
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- No bond is attached to the Nanyang Scholarship apart from the three-year bond applicable to all Singapore PRs and international students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme.
Applicants interested in the Nanyang International Scholarship can click the button below to apply:
NOTE: Applicants are required to submit their application for admission before submitting their application for the scholarship. The scholarship application form can be found at the link ‘Apply for Scholarship’ at the end of your online application for admission.
For more information, visit: Nanyang International Scholarships