Deadline: December 26, 2022
The Ashoka/Schinder Electric Youth Empowerment Programme 2023 Call for Partnership with Youth Organisations are now open. Ashoka and Schnider Electric are coming together to organize the Youth Empowerment Programme which aims to work with youth organizations and young people to increase their capacities and create together an enabling environment for youth and ensure that the voice of youth is heard at a strategic level.
The programme will work in four countries (Egypt, Belgium, France, and Germany) and will include:
- Direct support for the capacity building of 8 youth organizations and 60 young people in 4 countries.
- Creating national awareness through establishing national multi stakeholder alliances (youth, civil society, private sector collaborators, government) and developing youth advocacy strategies.
In Egypt, Ashoka Arab World and Schnider Electric are looking for 2 organizations working with youth to join their network of organizations and young people across the 4 countries. They will work hand in hand with the selected organizations to create systemic change by strengthening their teams’ knowledge, skills, and networks and working with their affiliated young people (including: employees, volunteers, partners, and/or beneficiaries).
The programme aims to advance the selected organizations (including employees, volunteers, partners, and/or beneficiaries)capacities to create systematic change in their intervention areas through an 18-month programme of the following:
- Participate in a comprehensive training and mentorship programme on the following topics:
- Hybrid Business Models
- Diversification of Financing
- Scaling up strategies
- Theory of Change Development
- Systemic Impact Strategies and Measurements
- Communication and Advocacy for Social Change
- Storytelling for Social Change
- Projects Management
- Be a legally registered entity in Egypt and with at least 12 months of establishment.
- Target teenagers and young adults (12-24 years old) through their core mission.
- Has demonstrated their mission and capacity by working with at least ~2,500 young people through long-term activities (involving the same beneficiaries for at least 3 months).
- Has the basic internal capacities and organization (people, networks, resources, and experience) to advance their work with young people.
- Has at least 1 reference staff with a good level of English.
- Commitment to the program activities during 18-months.
Interested organizations are required to fill the application form and send it to [email protected] no later than December 26, 2022.
For more information, visit Youth Empowerment Programme.