Deadline: March 22, 2023
Applications for the Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship 2023 are now open. Audi Environmental Foundation is collaborating with One Young World to offer scholarships to 15 inspiring young leaders to attend this year’s One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK.
This scholarship is intended for young leaders driving change and tackling the climate crisis through innovative new technologies, the advancement of climate education, or the preservation of ecosystems through halting or reversing land degradation.
The Audi Environmental Foundation actively supports research into new technologies and scientific methods for a liveable future. Its stated goal is to make a contribution to environmental protection and to create and promote ways of behaving sustainably. The Foundation focuses in particular on promoting and developing environmentally compatible technologies, measures for environmental education, and protecting the natural necessities of life for humans, animals, and plants. It was established in 2009 by AUDI AG as a 100-percent subsidiary and is part of the company’s social and environmental commitment.
Scholars will receive:
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2023 in Belfast, UK.
- Hotel accommodation in Manchester between 2 – 5 (inclusive) October 2023.
- Participation at the pre-event by Audi AG and the Audi Environmental Foundation on 1 October 2023.
- The cost of travel to and from Belfast (flights in economy).
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Applicants should be aged 18 – 30.
- Nationals of all countries will be eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Evidenced commitment to delivering positive change.
- Demonstrated capacity for leadership.
- Understanding of key local and/or global issues.
- Track record of generating impactful and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated impact and innovation in tackling environmental challenges.
Application deadline is March 22, 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
For more information, visit Audi Environmental Foundation Scholarship.