Deadline: December 15, 2022
Applications are open for the danceWEB Scholarship Programme 2023. The scholarship programme offers young professional dancers and choreographers from mainly European but also from non-European countries the possibility to take part in an intense multinational further training programme.
The Programme is a 5-week residency taking place every year in July – August in Vienna within the frame of ImPulsTanz festival. The programme focuses on the exchange of ideas and knowledge, not limited by national borders, on concentrated further training, on meeting with internationally renowned artists gathering in Vienna at ImPulsTanz with the aim to orient the career of the participants. In 2023, the programme is taking place from 5 July to 9 August.
- One scholarship values approximately EUR 6,600 (depending on the individual choice of research projects, workshops and performances per scholarship holder). EUR 2,250 shall be covered by national/regional funding bodies of your home country/country of residence.
- Open to dancers and choreographers with decidedly professional ambitions from European, Eastern European and non European countries;
- Preferably between 22 and 30 years of age (no rule, but a guideline!)
- Have a good knowledge of English. The working language of the programme is English.
- Applications are only accepted from individual artists and no duos/groups.
The application consists of an application form (pdf) that you need to download from the website, fill in and upload again.
This application form consists of these parts:
- Personal Data
- Artistic Career (Education & Training/Performance activities)
- Artistic Statement (English)
You have to upload the application form together with the following documents (Allowed file formats are: doc, rtf, pdf or jpg. Max. filesize is 1MB):
- At least 1 recommendation letter (English) (maximum 3)
- Two recent photos (portrait & artistic photo)
- Current Curriculum Vitae (English), maximum 2 pages
Incomplete or late applications as well as applications via e-mail, post or fax will not be considered!
For more information, visit danceWEB Scholarship.