Deadline: December 15, 2022
Applications are open for the Dell Technologies Graduation Project Competition 2023. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
If you are a senior student who is working on your graduation project in any of the below topics in the Agriculture, Sustainability, Education, Healthcare, and Wellbeing sectors, you are welcomed to join Dell Technologies for a very exciting ride!
The targeted topics: AI, IoT, Information Security, and 5G.
- 1st place winner will receive $5,000.
- 2nd place winner will receive $4,000.
- 3rd place winner will receive $3,000.
Other benefits include:
- All the Top 10 team members will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
- They will be offering a mentoring opportunity by Dell Experts.
- A formal award ceremony for winning team members, academic advisors and senior officials from their university/college.
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any academic Institution in the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
- Students should have a faculty member as their supervisor.
- Students should be a non-governmental employees and full-time university students.
- Authenticity of the information provided by the students should be validated by the head of his/her department or his/her faculty advisor.
- Students should be listed only in one project.
- All communication between Dell Technologies and the project team will be done through the project academic advisor and the designated team leader.
- Each competing team should consist of a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 6 members. One of the team members should be selected as a team leader.
Participating teams should submit their Projects Abstracts containing the following information:
- Question 1: What is the main problem that you are solving? Why did you choose it?
- Question 2: Give a brief overview of the current solutions that you found in your literature survey.
- Question 3: Describe how your proposed solution will be used and operated in a real-life environment?
- Question 4: Describe the high-Level architecture and the main software and hardware components of your system. (You can use block diagrams)
- Question 5: What are the technology platforms that you intend to use in building your system, such as operating systems, programming languages, backend/frontend stacks, AI models, etc.?
- Question 6: Compared to the existing solutions that you have read about, what are the new ideas that you intend to develop and include in your solution?
- Question 7: Describe your team’s system development methodology and quality assurance process.
- Question 8: Give your initial project management plans, especially: distribution of responsibilities and tasks, milestone schedule, training plan, risk management, contingency plans, and change control procedures.
For more information, visit Dell Technologies Competition.