Deadline: November 30, 2022
Are you an entrepreneur doing innovative and significant work in India? Are you bridging significant gaps in the market and trying to solve old problems with new solutions? Nominations are open for the Forbes India 30 Under 30 Class of 2023.
Nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Advertising, Marketing & Media
- Climate Change & Clean Energy
- Consumer Tech
- Digital Content Creators
- Ecommerce & Retail
- Enterprise Technology
- Food & Hospitality
- Health Care
- Industry, Manufacturing & Energy
- NGOs & Social Entrepreneurship
- Science & Deep Tech
This year, the Cryptocurrency category has been expanded and renamed to Web3 to include professionals and entrepreneurs who are making strides in cryptocurrency, Web3, DeFi [Decentralised Finance] and the Metaverse. All other categories remain unchanged.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, you should be under 30 on February 28, 2023.
- Whether you are an entrepreneur or a professional, all the questions in the nomination form should be answered.
- For entrepreneurs, proof of age by providing Aadhaar or PAN card is mandatory. Your Aadhaar and PAN card details will not be shared with anyone except the Forbes India editorial team to certify your birth date and application.
- For entrepreneurs, they are looking for young ventures. Your venture should be established on or after their cut-off date—February 28, 2019. Companies established before February 28, 2019 will not be considered.
If you are an exceptional entrepreneur or professional, this is your chance to nominate yourself to the coveted list. Nomination forms will close on November 30, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
For more information, visit Forbes India 30 Under 30.