Applications for the 2022 MasterCard Foundation Internship Program are now open. The Mastercard Foundation aspires to create a world in which everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper.
The Foundation collaborates with partners through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program to ensure that millions of young people, particularly young women, have access to quality education, financial services, and dignified work.
|Host: MasterCard Foundation|
Open to: See eligibility criteria
Deadline: 23rd August. 2022
About the MasterCard Foundation Internship Program
The Mastercard Foundation values the unique skills and experiences that each person brings to their work and is dedicated to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for all.
- The MasterCard Foundation Internship Program is open to recent graduates from Africa and Canada.
- Countries eligible include Canada, Ethiopia, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Rwanda, Senegal, and Uganda.
The Internship offers:
- Salary competitive; benefits program; RRSP matching program;
- Generous paid time off (vacation, personal days, sick time, and summer hours);
- And opportunities for ongoing learning and professional development.
Applicants interested in the MasterCard Foundation Internship Program can click the button below to apply
MasterCard foundation will ensure that no job applicant is treated unfairly because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, color, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age, or because of any other irrelevant conditions requirements.
For more info, visit MasterCard Foundation Internship Program