Deadline: March 12, 2023
Applications are open for the Singapore International Foundation Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global Programme 2023. The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is a six-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, they harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
- International Network: Join an international network of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners, and successful entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship: Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship.
- Regional Learning Sessions: Broaden perspectives on social entrepreneurship through capacity-building opportunities to connect, network and learn from key players in the social enterprise landscape.
- Grants: Start or scale up your social enterprise with funding up to S$20,000.
- If you are between the ages of 18 and 35 years old, you are eligible to apply.
- The YSE Global is open to participants of all nationalities.
- They only accept applications in English.
Expand your good business with YSE Global 2023. Applications are open from January 30 to March 12, 2023 at 11.59pm (GMT +8).
You will need to submit the following items:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the guidelines and template
- Business Summary
- Business Model Canvas
- SE Team/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)