Deadline: Rolling Basis
Applications for the Stochastic Labs Residency Programme 2023 are now open. The Stochastic Labs awards fully sponsored residencies to exceptional engineers, artists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from around the world.
Stochastic Labs convenes leading creative minds in the SF bay area and beyond for conversations about the future of technology, science, entrepreneurship, and the arts (in a curious Victorian mansion in Berkeley). Events are by invitation but you can apply for seed funds for your creative tech venture (they take no equity) or to be an artist/engineer in residence.
- Residencies are of variable length and include:
- a private apartment at the mansion
- co-working and/or dedicated work space
- shop access (laser cutter, 3D printer etc)
- a $1k monthly stipend and a budget for materials.
- Residents become part of Stochastic’s creative community, participating in weekly dinners and invitation events.
- Open to exceptional engineers, artists, scientists, and entrepreneurs from around the world.
- Residents may apply as individuals or as teams.
- While applicants may be at any stage in their career, the selection is highly competitive.
You will be asked to provide the following:
- A short bio
- Information about past and current work
- Your CV
- The names of two references.