Tropical General Investments (TGI) is welcoming applications from young and skilled individuals for its Young Professionals Programme 2023/24. The TGI Young Professionals Programme (YPP) is a talent development initiative that provides young professionals with a chance to achieve their career goals and enjoy various benefits.
Apply Now: UNESCO YOUNG Professionals Programme 2023
TGI Group is a global investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, and other emerging markets.
Open to: Africans
Deadline: November 19, 2023
Eligibility Criteria: TGI Young Professionals Programme 2023/24
To be eligible for the TGI Young Professionals Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be graduates.
- Applicants must have a B.Sc. or HND (Engineering, Social Sciences, Agriculture, Sciences or as applicable to the businesses)
- Applicants must have a Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Professional certification (added advantage)
- The CV should contain all relevant information about the applicants
- Applicants must have completed their NYSC
- Open to interested internal and external candidates
- The YPP is part of the talent pipeline strategy, offering experienced candidates an opportunity to deepen their knowledge and build the required competencies necessary for future managerial and leadership roles.
- The program is designed to be cross-functional and cross-business rotation, experiential/practical knowledge, and project activities, which would run for 6 months.
Prospective candidates aspiring to join the TGI Young Professionals Programme can submit their applications online by clicking the “apply” button on the programme’s official webpage.
Upon successfully completing the programme, participants will have the chance to work across various businesses within the TGI Group following an intensive six-week induction training.
For more information, visit the TGI Young Professionals Programme