The African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) is happy to announce the availability of the African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship Program 2024, which is intended for recent graduates from Africa who want to pursue careers in information technology.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is integrated into the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) ecosystem, dedicated to advancing machine learning for the betterment of global society.
|Host: African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS)
Open to: All Nationals
Deadline: October 31, 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Aims African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- A satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum average of B (or 80%) or better, is required.
- Interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning, etc. demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken;
- Consent to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI; Consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation;
- Strong interest in solving national or continental problems using science and technology.
- For more detailed information on acceptance documents, please contact the AMMI Admissions Office
NOTE: Upon arriving on campus, you should have in your possession all of your original degrees, diplomas, academic certifications, and transcripts.
Applicants interested in the Aims African Masters in Machine Intelligence Scholarship can apply for admission at the online application portal to be considered for the scholarship and provide all the required information.
For more information, visit Aims African Masters in Machine Intelligence (AMMI)