Applications for the Baker Hughes Field Engineering Internship 2024 for young Nigerians are now ongoing. The Baker Hughes Internship program offers students pursuing a bachelor’s or masters degree, as well as recent graduates, the opportunity to acquire practical work experience essential for their future careers. Through these internships, you will gain firsthand exposure to the intricacies of processes, systems, and practices designed to meet customer needs seamlessly, utilizing cutting-edge technology.
|Host: Baker Hughes|
Open to: Nigerians
Deadline: Not specified
Eligibility Criteria: Baker Hughes Field Engineering Internship
In order to be part of this internship, you must:
- possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering, technology, mechanics, or a program closely connected to one of these fields, or have just graduated from one of these programs.
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 on a scale of 4.0, or the equivalent in your country.
- English language proficiency, as well as strong communication abilities, are required.
- Possess the flexibility to move during your internship (locations may change)
- Be able to work legally and unrestrictedly in the country where you are applying, without the need for sponsorship from a company.
The Baker Hughes Field Engineering Internship will provide these benefits to successful applicants:
- You’ll take part in team meetings, specialized training sessions, projects, and presentations of your findings. Your manager and your buddy will support you throughout your internship to make sure you have a worthwhile learning experience. You can anticipate receiving coaching and mentorship to help you finish tasks and projects that will help you advance your technical and interpersonal abilities.
- Additionally, you will get the chance to learn more about Baker Hughes’ culture and HS&E practices. Moreover, we have a strong commitment to inclusion, equity, and diversity.
As a Field Engineer Intern, you will be responsible for:
- Executing internal projects to achieve desired customer outcomes and pinpointing areas for business enhancements collaborating closely with seasoned engineers to support diverse field operations, such as drilling, well testing, and equipment maintenance,
- Gathering data from field activities and aiding in its analysis to recognize patterns or issues, while engaging in problem-solving tasks related to field operations and equipment troubleshooting.
- Examining and upholding equipment to guarantee its proper functioning. Maintaining meticulous records and documentation of field activities, equipment inspections, and safety protocols is crucial for compliance and future reference.
- Adhering to Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all scenarios to ensure consistent compliance
Interested candidates can apply here.
For more information, visit Baker Hughes Field Engineering Internship