Are you interested in joining the Nigerian Air Force recruitment in 2023? Prospective applicants can submit their applications for the Nigerian Air Force 2023 via the official recruitment application portal
The Nigerian Air Force recruits individuals through two main programs: the Basic Military Training Course (BMTC) and the Direct Short Service Course (DSSC). The BMTC is a short training course, typically lasting no more than six months, designed for individuals with a Secondary School Certificate, National Diploma Certificate, NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE, or City & Guild Certificate, as well as those with a Trade Test Certificate. On the other hand, the DSSC is tailored for graduate professionals who aspire to join the military.
Eligibility Criteria: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal grounds by a court of law.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE, NECO/GCE, or NABTEB.
- And other qualifications, which depend on the course you are joining
You can only apply for the Nigerian Airforce during the period for which the application window is open. To apply for the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023, usually you should take the following steps;
- Visit the online application portal at airforce.mil.ng;
- Read application instructions;
- Fill out the application form as appropriate;
- Print out the application documents:
Application Documents for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Local Government of Origin Form
- Attestation Form to be signed by
- a Military Officer or
- Local Government Chairman
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form.
When is the 2023 Nigerian Air Force recruitment?
- When applying, make sure to apply once, as multiple online applications will be disqualified.
- Nigerian Air Force online registration and all other recruitment processes are free of charge, and no payment should be made at any point throughout the exercise.
- A passport photo and a photocopy of the signee’s driver’s license, foreign passport, or national ID card must be sent with the Attestation Form.
- The signee of the Attestation Form must also authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.
For more information, visit the Nigerian Air Force recruitment