The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme will help you kickstart your career successfully with the knowledge and abilities you gain from the Bootcamp. The programme will provide participants with the opportunity for continuous learning to hone their skills and grow in their careers.
|Host: Union Bank
Deadline: 9th January. 2023
The Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme participants will fill open positions and switch between jobs inside and outside of their current careers enabling them to master timeless leadership skills that are necessary for leaders in every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
At Union Bank, we are a forward-thinking bank, building a team of versatile and exceptional individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact, and work across the different aspects of the business.
Eligibility Criteria| Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program
The trainee program is open to candidates who meet the requirements below:
- No prior employment history is necessary.
- Any discipline requires a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a second-class or lower grade, an HND, or an exemption letter from the NYSC.
- By April 2023, candidates must not be older than 27.
- For applicants to Tech Bootcamp, a degree in a computer-related field (such as Electronics/Mechanical Engineering or Numeric Science) or any IT certification is required.
Participants of the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program will benefit from the following:
The Bootcamp gives you a venue and a chance for lifelong learning so you can improve your abilities and advance in your career.
At Union Bank, you have the option to fill open positions and switch between tasks both inside and outside of your current departments.
Master timeless leadership skills needed by leaders throughout every organization, regardless of role, industry, or location.
You gain invaluable skills from the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme that will enable you to successfully launch and manage your career.
Applicants interested in the Union Bank Graduate Trainee Program can click the button below to apply
- Login to your Jobberman profile and ensure your profile is 100% complete.
- Fill out the job application form, write your cover letter, and submit.
- Take the Jobberman Competence Assessment
For more information, visit Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme