The Cambridge Trust is excited to announce the opening of applications for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards. These awards are available to exceptional international and domestic students seeking postgraduate studies at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
|Host: Cambridge Trust|
Open to: International Students
Deadline: December 5, 2023
About the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards
The International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards are designed to guarantee that the top students, regardless of nationality, receive complete financial assistance for PhD study. The scholarships cover the cost of the university composition fee and provide enough money for one person to live comfortably.
To be considered for the scholarship, interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a UK, Irish, or international applicant to be considered for the award.
- Applicants must be available to start their PhD in the next academic year.
- Applicants may study any subject currently available at the University.
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant master’s degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent research abilities.
Interested candidates for the Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards 2024 should first seek admission to a qualifying course at the university. In the application portal’s ‘Funding’ section, applicants are expected to apply for financial support. It is essential that applicants submit all necessary supporting documents simultaneously with their application.
For more information, visit Cambridge International Scholarships and Vice-Chancellor’s Awards