Keio University has announced the commencement of the Global Information and Governance Academic Program (GIGA Scholarships) for incoming first-year undergraduate students for the 2023/24 academic session. Applications from candidates with exceptional academic potential are encouraged.
|Host: Keio University
Open to: International Students
Deadline: 26th January. 2023
The available scholarships are the Japanese Government (MEXT) and MASATADA KOBAYASHI Scholarships for the GIGA programme at Keio University, Japan. Although applicants are eligible to apply for both scholarships, only one scholarship will actually be given out if they are chosen as a recipient.
Eligibility Criteria| Keio University GIGA Scholarships
Applicants for the applying for the GIGA Scholarship must:
- Be admitted through the Winter AO 2022 (Global) screening [Admissions for the GIGA program], applicants must meet the prerequisites.
- Be an international first-year student entering the programme.
- Be expected to maintain a GPA of 2.3 or its equivalent while enrolled in classes at Keio University for the next two years.
- English language proficiency is required for enrollment in an undergraduate programme at Japan’s Keio University.
- JPY 1,000,000 annually
- A part of the scholarship will be used for the payment of admission fees and academic fees for the Fall semester of 2023 required at the time of entering the university. The remaining scholarship sum will be credited to the recipient’s account after enrollment.
Applicants interested in the Keio University GIGA Scholarships can click the button below to apply
Application for the scholarships above can ONLY be made at the time of application
NOTE: The candidates chosen as scholarship recipients will receive an email notifying them of their awards in late March 2023.
For more information, visit GIGA Scholarships