Deadline: January 30, 2023
Applications are open for the GROW Impact Accelerator 2023 (Cohort 4). The current food system is at the heart of many of today’s biggest opportunities and challenges. It’s clear that we urgently need to accelerate wide-ranging solutions for how we produce, process, package, transport, consume, and dispose of our food.
The GROW Impact Accelerator, backed by AgFunder, drives this transformation by supercharging the growth of emerging foodtech and agtech startups tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability.
Successful companies receive USD$100K investment from AgFunder and in-kind programme benefits, including an accelerator programme that refines your business model for global growth and plugs you into the AgFunder & GROW network.
- USD$100K investment by the AgFunder GROW Impact Fund through a SAFE, to be converted at your next financing round.
- Access to growth partners for product testing, development and scaling.
- Matching with some of the world’s biggest agrifood MNCs to help with customer validation and feedback, deploying pilots projects, and securing new sales contracts.
- Curated introductions to AgFunder’s investment network of private and institutional investors from across the globe to help you raise your next funding round.
- Experienced team of coaches & mentors offer startups a unique opportunity to learn from industry experts.
- Physical workspace in Singapore (or virtual office address, if overseas) through the duration of the programme.
- Media exposure and publicity through the AgFunderNews platform with a global reach of 90,000+ subscribers, plus other PR, events and networking opportunities including a Demo Day at the conclusion of the programme.
- Opportunity to receive application support for SG EntrePass visa through GROW’s partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
- They are looking for companies operating in new frontiers of agtech and foodtech, tackling the world’s biggest challenges of sustainability, including (but not limited to) the following areas:
- Advancing smallholder farmers
- Alt-proteins and novel food and ingredients
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Climate-smart agriculture and aquaculture
- Circular economy
- Food waste valorisation
- Personalised nutrition and health
- Successful applicants for this programme usually have an MVP;
- Be on their way to establishing product-market fit;
- Operate in at least one market.
For more information, visit GROW Impact Accelerator.