Deadline: November 21, 2022
Applications for the Kufuor Scholars Programme 2025 are now open. The Kufuor Scholars Programme (KSP) is an initiative under the John A. Kufuor Foundation, an independent, non-partisan development oriented institution.
The programme provides a specialized three (3) year transformational leadership preparation for the African youth. The programme targets Level 100 students in Ghanaian universities. The KSP seeks to add value to the formal education is expected to produce leaders imbued with a strong sense of patriotism; leaders who are innovative, problem solvers, creative thinkers and knowledgeable in their respective fields of endeavour.
- Leadership mentoring
- Execution of projects
- Branded personal laptop
- Stipends per semester
- Camps, seminars, excursions and many more
- Be of Ghanaian nationality.
- Enrolled in level 100 at a Ghanaian university in any academic discipline. Students who are in second year (level 200) and beyond are not eligible.
- Have demonstrable leadership interest and experience (e.g. in school, community or at the national level).
- Focus on ability to lead, commitment to service and integrity.
- Demonstrate non-toxic nationalistic orientation and capacity to promote political and religious tolerance, human rights and ethnic co-existence for national development.
- Not be more than 23 years of age at the time of application.
The deadline for submission of application is November 21, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- You will be required to get two recommendation letters, one each from a university lecturer, a community or civil service organiser, or the head of a public or private organisation.
- You will also be required to upload a detailed curriculum vitae.
- Finally, prepare a poster presentation video and a 1 page concept note based off either a contemporary issue or an observation in your community.
For more information, visit Kufuor Scholars Programme.