The Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024 is now accepting applications from eligible candidates residing in African countries. This scholarship opportunity is designed for individuals interested in pursuing an MBA program at the University of Oxford.
The scholarship, which is supported by Dr. Bryant Orjiako, furthers Oxford’s objective of establishing worthwhile possibilities throughout Africa. This donation makes it possible to launch a brand-new African MBA scholarship that is fully endowed and available to applicants from all over the continent.
|Host: Oxford University|
Open to: Africans
Deadline: January 5, 2024
Eligibility Criteria: Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship 2024
The Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship is open to applicants who meet the requirements below:
- Applicants who are of African nationality
- Applicants must be Oxford MBA students ordinarily resident in an African country
- Applicants are awarded for academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE scores, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Awarded on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
- Evidence of contributing to Africa’s development and evidence of an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development.
As a crucial aspect of the application procedure, applicants are hereby informed that no supplementary application is required. The MBA recruitment team will utilize the information provided in your MBA application form for the evaluation process.
For more information, visit the Oxford-Orjiako Graduate Scholarship