Aston University is pleased to announce the commencement of the 2023/24 Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship. Seven scholarships of £10,500 will be exclusively available to students from Africa and India.
|Host: Aston University|
Open to: Africans & Indians
Deadline: 19th May. 2023
These scholarships are supported by the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust, dedicated to improving educational opportunities for students who would not otherwise be able to consider studying in the UK.
Students applying for one of the following postgraduate taught programmes can apply for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Scholarship
- MSc Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine
- MSc Psychology (Conversion programme)
- MSc Health Psychology
Eligibility Criteria| Ferguson Scholarship
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the courses listed above.
- You must be an Indian or African national.
- Have a 2:1 or equivalent degree in a relevant subject for the course you’re applying for.
- When submitting your course application, include a strong personal statement.
Be an independent student.
Successful candidates will receive a £10,500 scholarship toward their tuition.
Apply Now: NUS Scholarship for International Students
Applicants interested in the Ferguson Scholarship can apply for their desired course using the online platform before the scholarship deadline. Fill out the online form below to express your interest in the scholarship.
- The deadline for submitting applications for this scholarship is June 30th, 2023. (midnight UK time). Please keep in mind that this is the final extended application deadline.
- The announcement of the awards will be in June 2023 via email.
- We do not accept applications via agents for this scholarship.
For more information, visit Ferguson Scholarship