Applications for the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship for full Masters and Phd are now ongoing.
|Host: King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals |
Open to: All nationals
Deadline: 4th September. 2022
Eligibility Criteria| King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship
Applicants with a strong track record of conducting original research in the fields of engineering, science, and business are encouraged to apply.
The King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship will offer the following benefits;
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Monthly stipend
- Furnished Housing.
- Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- Prepaid Airfare Ticket and Return Ticket
Interested applicants can click the button below to apply
The online graduate admission application for the upcoming semester will be available through the Online Application link according to the Online Application Deadlines.
Following the submission of a complete online application, mandatory documents must be uploaded through the Upload System before the Deadlines using the same Login ID and PIN created for the online application.
NOTE: the King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship requires applicants to provide the following documents
- Copy of identification (passport for international applicants / Saudi national ID / Iqama for Saudi residents).
- Official transcripts for the BS degree must be completed (and MS degree if applying to PhD).
- Statement-of-Purpose (a one-page essay focusing on career and research goals at KFUPM).
- After submitting the online application, academic referees must submit recommendation letters via the online recommendation system.
- If degrees are granted, certificates for a BS degree (and an MS degree if applying for a PhD) are issued.
- The GMAT score (for international MBA applicants).
Additional supporting documentation (needed for a final decision)
- TOEFL or IELTS score (minimum of 68 iBT for MS and 79 iBT for PhD) (min. is 6 for MS and 6.5 for PhD).
- GRE score acceptable Overall rating (min. Quant. is 156, min. Analytical Writing is 4.0).
- Following approval, original/certified copies of degree certificate(s) and transcript(s) will be mailed.
For questions or further clarifications about the scholarship, contact us at [email protected] or Telephone: +966-3-860-2800, or visit http://www.kfupm.edu.sa/deanships/dgs/Default.aspx or follow us on Facebook and Twitter via the links
For more info, visit King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals Scholarship