Applications are now open for the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Program (TEEP). The 2024 TEEP intervention prioritizes the economic recovery of small and medium-scale enterprises (SMEs) and young African entrepreneurs following the COVID-19 disruption to economic activities.
|Host: Tony Elumelu Foundation
Open to: Africans
Deadline: March 31, 2023
The Tony Elumelu Foundation, which celebrated ten years of impact in 2020, is empowering a new generation of African entrepreneurs through the TEF Entrepreneurship Program. Successful applicants receive world-class business training, mentorship, non-refundable seed capital of up to $5,000, and global networking opportunities. The program is open to entrepreneurs across Africa, both new start-ups and existing young businesses, operating in any sector.
The Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme TEEP 2024 will be delivered in different phases, as listed below:
- Application Phase
- Training and Mentorship Phase
- Business Plan Submission Phase
- Pitching Phase
- Seed Capital Phase
Eligibility Criteria: Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP)
- The Entrepreneurship Programme identifies outstanding African entrepreneurs who have start-ups or business ideas with the potential to grow.
- Eligible Countries: African countries
- The training has been tailored to educate and capacitate you to start or grow your business to overcome the challenges faced by entrepreneurs across the African continent.
- The curriculum focuses on practical, iterative learning that is useful even long after the training period.
Applicants interested in the TEEP can apply here
For more information, visit the Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Programme (TEEP)