The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships is inviting applications from Africans who are entrepreneurial leaders. The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business, and political entrepreneurs who attend prestigious universities in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America.
Their goal is to gather, educate, and involve the world’s intellectual capital in the advancement of Africa.
|Host: Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance|
Open to: Africans
Eligibility Criteria| Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- possess an African birth certificate and a valid passport; have demonstrated entrepreneurship and leadership in a field of interest.
- two or more years of professional experience
- an undergraduate degree or its equivalent
- Make arrangements for Yale School of Management to receive official university transcripts, letters of recommendation, and test results by the applicable application deadline.
Successful applicants for the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships will benefit from the following:
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
NOTE: HBWS participants must cover the following costs
- Flights to and from the symposium
- $50 Registration Fee: This fee covers lodging and meals for the three nights and four days of the HBWS XIV.
Applicants interested can apply by clicking the button below
- Early Admission Deadline: September 30, 2022
- Regular Admission Deadline: October 31, 2022
For more info, visit Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships