The NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2023 is currently inviting applications from qualified Nigerian students. The scholarship aims to help students realize their academic aspirations while fostering academic excellence and enhancing the skills of young Nigerians. Successful candidates receive an annual grant until the completion of their undergraduate studies.
|Host: NNPC/SNEPCO (Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited)|
Open to: Nigerian Students
Deadline: November 10, 2023
Eligibility Criteria: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2023
To be considered for the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria currently enrolled in their second year of full-time study at a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
- Applicants must have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Applicants must not be beneficiaries of any other scholarship (national or international).
Interested applicants for the NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarships are to complete the online application form. Applicants note the following:
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online at the official application portal.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level/OND/NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- A letter of Identification from the State of Origin indicating the applicant’s local government of origin;
- Academic results for 100 level.
The steps below should be followed while applying:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. After activating your account, return to the official application website.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, and other information, and upload the required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to ensure that they are clear and accurate.
9. When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and SMS that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to the website, enter your email and password to download your profile, and proceed to have your head of department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
For more information, visit NNPC/SNEPCO National University Scholarships